Sorry, we didn't find any relevant articles for you.
Send us your queries using the form below and we will get back to you with a solution.
DOCUMENTS - How to upload to website, step by step guide.
Here is a quick step by step process that will help you upload documents - Keep in mind the size limit per document is 10 MB. If your document is larger than the limit then we recommend using a file compression/conversion tool such as "smallpdf.com" to reduce the size of the document to under 10 MB:
1) Go to Documents.
2) On the right side, choose an existing category or create a new category to upload your document to.
3) If you have to create a new category, click Add, Edit Delete Categories and create your category. Once your category is created, go back to Documents on the menu again.
4) Choose the category.
5) Click the plus sign on the top right to Add an Item.
6) Type a short Description.
7) Press Browse to locate the document you would like to upload on your computer.
Creating document Category
1) Click on Documents
2) Click on Add / Edit /Delete Categories
3) Click Add
4) Enter new category title
5) Edit Viewing Security Level, if needed.
6) Click Save New
Still can't find what you
are looking for?
Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.Contact Support